Creative Suite training
The following Creative Suite seminar is tried, tested and ready to present for your company. But any seminar can be customized to your specific needs…just ask! Download a pdf training seminar catalog to see all the courses I've developed.
Creative Suite Harmony
Do you use InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or Acrobat, but aren’t taking full advantage of all that Adobe’s “Suite” has to offer? Adobe intends that the programs in the Creative Suite work seamlessly together. Adobe Creative Suite also contains Adobe Bridge…a hidden gem of an application that works with files across the Suite. Take your knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite to the next level with this seminar! You will learn the following:
- How to move work seamlessly and effortlessly between Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- How to use the Adobe Bridge to visually browse files, automate tasks, process digital images, and manage stock photography
- How to manipulate layer visibility in Photoshop and Illustrator files from within InDesign
- How to use Photoshop’s Smart Objects and Illustrator’s Live Trace to enhance these two programs
- How XMP Metadata can help you manage digital files and enhance your workflow
- How to quickly and reliably create PDF files from InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- How to quickly create PDF slideshows or presentations from Photoshop or InDesign projects
- How to use PDF files as graphics in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- How to preview color separations of Adobe Illustrator files in Acrobat
- How to use InDesign “Snippets” with the Bridge to quickly save and reuse repetitive page content
- A brief overview of the purpose and functionality of Adobe Version Cue…and much more!