I'm Keith Gilbert — a design and publishing educator, speaker, writer and consultant based in St. Paul, MN. I provide training and consulting on design and publishing software and technology in the Twin Cities and worldwide. As an Adobe Certified Instructor, I'm one of a select group of individuals nationwide to be certified for on-site training in InDesign, Digital Publishing Solution, InCopy, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat. I've demonstrated my product knowledge through proficiency examinations, and have met Adobe's rigorous standards for instructional techniques. Gilbert Consulting has been in business since 1985.
Gilbert Consulting provides
- High-quality on-site training on InDesign, AEM Mobile, InCopy, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and other design and layout topics.
- Consulting services: Tablet publishing, Cross-media publishing, ePub publishing, XML publishing with InDesign, Creative Cloud scripting, workflow consulting, foreign language page layout expertise, and more.
- Design and production services: I spend a portion of my time doing super-efficient design and production work for select clients, giving me a chance to use the tools that I teach in a "real world" environment.
- Interested in publishing your content to tablets and mobile devices? I'm well-verse in multiple tools and options to help you accomplish this, ranging from Adobe's AEM Mobile product to in5 from Ajar Productions.
- Read my BLOG for the latest design and production tips, techniques and news.
- Upgrading to a new version of Creative Cloud? Contact me for information about seminars to help you get up to speed quickly on all the new features!
- Join the Twin Cities InDesign User Group to be notified of upcoming local InDesign events.